How Can We Help?
- Are you or your loved one having trouble managing the upkeep or your home?
- Have you or your loved one been losing weight despite no medical issues?
- Is it getting more difficult for you or your loved one to manage the daily routine like preparing meals, getting dressed and/or bathing?
- Is confusion or memory trouble making it a challenge to remember proper use of medications?
- Have you or your loved one had more falls recently?
- Are you or your loved one feeling an increase in loneliness or isolation?
If you said yes to some or all of these questions, it might be time to consider an Assisted Living residence. Eisenberg is here to help you answer these questions and navigate these difficult decisions.
The caregivers and staff at Eisenberg Assisted Living have dedicated their careers to providing a home-like environment that is safe and has the highest level of care. It is a necessary and satisfying living option for older adults who want their independence but just need some extra help. As more Massachusetts residents consider ways to age with dignity, assisted living will remain at the top of the list. Older adults want choice and independence, and a residential experience that promotes those values. They are choosing assisted living for very good reasons, and without this option there would be a serious gap in appropriate settings, services and quality of life for older adults. Eisenberg Assisted living is proud to provide this high quality option for seniors in our community.
The hallmark of the Eisenberg Assisted Living experience is flexibility and resident choice, with each community offering different housing styles, customized care and resident services, a variety of educational, social, cultural and fitness programs, and a range of cost structures.
Eisenberg Assisted Living’s philosophy follows 10 core principles that make you or your loved one our top priority.
- Offers cost effective quality care that is personalized for the individual’s needs.
- Fosters independence for each resident.
- Treats each resident with dignity and respect.
- Promotes the individuality of each resident.
- Allows each resident choice of care and lifestyle.
- Protect each resident’s right to privacy.
- Nurtures the spirit of each resident.
- Involves family and friends in care planning and implementation.
- Provides a safe, residential environment.
- Makes the Eisenberg Assisted Living residence a valuable community asset.